Practical Parenting from Birth to Six Years
Updated Second Edition of the Award Winning Book!
Would you like to put an end to temper tantrums, whining, potty training and meal-time battles... and have a great time doing it? Discover how parenting toddlers can be a joy with our easy to implement techniques that will change your life!
Brought to you from world-renowned, trusted experts in the fields of education, psychology and parenting. This book is an extensively updated version of the original gold standard. Within its pages you'll find loving yet effective strategies for:
- Responding to toddler tantrums, meltdowns, whining and arguing.
- Enjoying more relaxed morning, bedtime and mealtime routines.
- Handling misbehavior in public without extreme embarrassment.
- Taking the frustration out of potty training.
- Managing sibling rivalry without screaming.
- Setting effective limits over technology use.
- Raising young children who feel good about themselves and behave responsibly.
This item is available as a paperback book, streaming audio or streaming eBook.
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Streaming eBook, 201 pp.
Includes helpful audio commentaries by Dr. Charles Fay!
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065.