Every parent of a young child knows that there are times when they say or do things that leave us completely speechless. The Love and Logic approach is loved by parents world-wide because it provides the actual words to use...and the steps to take...when this happens.
In this fun-filled audio, Jim Fay and Dr. Charles Fay provide loving yet effective tips for responding when toddlers and preschoolers say things like:
- No! I'm not doing it!
- But I can't. It's too hard!
- But why?
- Scared...monsters in my room!
- I'm not going. I want to stay with you!
- Yuck. I don't want that!
Parenting young children doesn't have to be complicated. Jim and Charles also give simple tips for:
- Potty training without fighting or tears.
- The types of schoolwork and homework appropriate for young children.
- Keeping your marriage strong when you've got strong-willed kids.
- And much, much more!
by Charles Fay, Ph.D. and Jim Fay
Audio, 1 hour, 12 minutes - stream and/or download
To order as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065.