Up to three hours of Graduate-level credit is available.
Certificate of completion available for a nominal fee of $25. Contact [email protected] or call 800-338-4065
Recorded Live - Watch On Demand
What Others Have Said…
”We found Dr. Charles Fay’s presentation to be practical, engaging, and entertaining--two thumbs up!”
“I’m excited to use these principles in my classroom this year!”
“Hearing Dr. Charles Fay speak live and interacting with him at events has changed my life. Not only does he have a gift to simplify principles but he makes it really easy to apply it to my personal circumstances. He is extremely effective in giving me the words to say and showing me how to say them. I recommend his workshops to everyone who interacts with kids.”
Love and Logic offers effective techniques for getting kids to behave. More importantly, it provides tools for teaching youth how to make themselves behave!
Join Dr. Charles Fay for a fast-paced, entertaining day of strategies for educators, parents, and professionals.
You will learn:
- How to bring the best out of challenging kids
- Evidence-based concepts for fostering social-emotional learning, intrinsic motivation, and resilience
- Skills for providing and enforcing healthy limits
- A relational approach for teaching youth to make good decisions about technology
- How to take good care of your own social and emotional health... and avoid burnout
- And much more!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
by Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Webinar, 4 hours
Includes digital course workbook
$99 per person
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to access.
To order as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065.