Taking Control of the Classroom
Updated Second Edition of the Award Winning Book!
Learn effective classroom interventions using shared control, choices within limits and the importance of relationships.
The Gold Standard of practical and effective strategies for…
- Gaining cooperation from students who don’t respond to traditional behavior management systems
- Managing large groups of students without having to apply complicated, time-consuming techniques
- Motivating apathetic students who just won’t try
- Reducing classroom drama and helping students learn to take responsibility for solving the problems they face
- Succeeding with extremely difficult Helicopter or Drill Sergeant parents
- Classroom intervention and behavior management
- Taking great care of yourself as you inspire your students toward greatness
- Teaching defiant kids
This item is available as a paperback book, streaming audio or streaming eBook.
by Jim Fay and Charles Fay, Ph.D.
Streaming eBook, 278 pp.
Streaming products are NOT downloadable. You will need an internet connection to view or listen.
To order as a gift, please call us at 800-338-4065.